Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Fun With Snuggling Santa ....

Good morning and welcome to Besties UK .... Today the team are showcasing their beautiful designs using the Winter Santa image .... It's a gorgeous image by Sherri And can be purchased here ....

This is not a challenge just a bit of fun but.... you could win this gorgeous digi just by leaving a comment for  the design team ... Winner will be picked at random on 7th December at midday  xxx

Here are the lovely design team projects ..... Don't forget to leave a comment you could win this gorgeous digi ... for all your christmas projects ....




Winter Wishes .... so lovely this image I have coloured it with copics and used some lovely magnolia paper I had in my stash ...
I airbrushed the flowers to match my colours and finished it off with a bow

Happy Christmas to you all Carol xx

Snuggling Santa .. perfect image for Xmas.
it is colored with copics and I used some Pion Designer paper  called Days of Winter.
The Poinsetta and bow are die cut with the reverse side of the paper and gems are added.
For the beard and fur I used Diamond Sparkles.
Christmas Wishes to you all
 Jane xx


Snuggling Santa. I wanted to make something different so I covered a polystrene bell with Gold, Red and Green Ribbon. I then coloured in the Santa Image with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.
Christmas wishes to you all,
Georgina


SUSAN


Something a bit different from me
Merry Christmas to you all
xxx


                            
 I colored my Snuggling Santa in Mono-Chromatic gray tones with Spectrum Noir. 
And showcased around MME-Joyous Design paper.

                                               Wishing you All things Merry and Bright...




I love this Snuggling Santa image I have coloured mine with my Graph'It Markers I have added Glamour dust to the beard and hat trims.
Wishing each and everyone of you A Very Merry Christmas.


JAN



Here's my 'Snuggling Santa' printed three times 
and layered with red cardstock to create a triple stamped effect.

Sending Christmas Wishes to you all, 
Jan xx








It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!.....here's my Snuggling with Santa.

I decided to make a Mug, filling it with piping hot, Hot Chocolate and topped with squishy Marsh Mellows and to make stir of things, my Suggling with Santa Stirrer! careful you don't get  marsh mellows in his beard! 

Anita


With my Snuggling Santa tried to keep it CAS but
Just couldn't resist to add a bit of Holly. 
Coloured with Promarkers and a added bit of wink of castella clear.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

20 comments:

  1. WOW these are all stunning. It is amazing how just one image can be used to create such different pieces of fabulous work.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, they're all so beautiful, thank you for sharing them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... every project is unique !! All of them are gorgeous!!! Congratulations DT ladies!!
    Greettings from C.R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects and such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool Projects, they are sooooo stunning, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fantastic guys!!! brilliant ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is adorable! Fabulous cards ladies, good thing I don't have to pick a winner, I don't think I could pick just one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is so adorable! Fabulous cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The UK DT is just fabulous! There was no scrolling through quickly here. Each incredible design is completely unique and different (I have pinned several). Love the 2 with different colors than the traditional reds. The coloring and shading in each are fantastic - wish I could do as well! I also really liked using the star as a frame! Great idea, Tonnie! Who would not enjoy (and cherish) receiving any one of these masterpieces? Thanks for the inspiration today! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna please check out the post for the winner x

      Delete
  10. What a beautiful cards with this digi, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Compliments for the DT making such beautiful creations with that gorgeous image....seeing it in different colors makes clear how versatile you can use it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. all the designs are beautiful!!! wow wd. dt's..huggzz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vos cartes sont tout à fait splendides

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous image and all credit to the design team who have illustratined the image in so many diverse ways. Keep up the good work. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous image and some great projects made with it by the DT.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous cute image. I adore all the DT's creations. They are all fabulous but all so very different.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how differently the same image turned out for each of you. Wonderful inspiration! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete